It is hard to believe that I am 3 months old already. Mommy took me and had me weighed this week and I weigh 13 pound and 10 ounces. I am getting so big. I have two thoughts in life (well aside from food...) 1) I want to roll over. I am getting so close, but I don't really know what to do with my shoulder. 2) I love soft things, especially my cow.
 |
| Holding my cow. I love him. |
Now that the weather is getting nice, Mommy, Daddy and I (and sometimes one of the puppies) are going for walks. Sometimes I ride in my stroller and sometimes in my kangaroo carrier. I like looking around, but I am going to need a warm weather hat to shade my face and so I don't burn my little head. Grandma Bev did make me a nice cold weather hat. Aren't I adorable in it?
 |
| I love my hand knit goodies from Grandma Bev. |
not to worry little man, grandma found the pattern and I'm working on making you a sun hat!
ReplyDeleteHi Dorothy!
ReplyDeleteThx for stopping by. Wasn't sure if you would get the comment answer on my blog or not so I am reposting it here for you!
I found the tools at Toys R Us, they are a home depot label and come in an orange tool box, they were $5. very cute and kid friendly rounded plastic! they had a whole wall full of tools but these were the perfect size for the tool belt.
Happy shopping!
ps cute blog!