Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Busy Weekend

I have spent a lot of time this weekend with my Daddy. He's been nice to Mama and let her sleep when I was ready to be up early. We have played with my playmat and had a bottle. I am not sure sure about the bottle, since it is not Mommy, but I guess it is okay. Here I am sitting on Daddy while he uses the computer.





We have had a very busy weekend. Yesterday, we had a trip to Target to get bottles and a trip to Boulder so Mommy could get spices and something to use with the pump so I can keep eating the good stuff even when Mommy is at work. Mommy's voice teacher, Juliana, came to see me yesterday too. She brought me a nice yellow afghan. I recognized her voice and I heard it every week before I was born. Today is going to be an exciting day. We are going to go to Aunt Amanda's house for the big football game!

1 comment:

  1. looking really good there lil' man -- you're learning about the computer already from daddy

    have fun with Eli!

    ReplyDelete